We have some talented photographers among our members and they are willing to share their photos:
- Rich Hennesey attended Florida Jets 2020 on Friday March 13 at the Paradise RC field in Lakeland, Florida. Check out Rich’s album by clicking here.
- Phil Thain and his partner-in-crime, Joan, enjoy snapping photos with a rather nice Nikon / Zoom lens combo; club members appear divided on whether Phil or Joan takes the better photos (Phil: “Hmmm, should I fly my models, help the Patriot Riders, etc.; too many choices”.) Check out Phil’s album by clicking here.
- Tony Espino is no slouch behind the lens even though he prefers to take candid shots with his smartphone (Tony: “My smartphone is smarter than I am”.) Check out Tony’s album by clicking here.
- Ernie and Scott Eaton traveled to our August 9, 2015 club picnic by Robinson R44 helicopter. The primary purpose was to give our field host, Al Lavigne, a ride around the area. In the process Scott and Ernie took some photos. Click here.
- Steve Prentice finished his beautiful Sopwith Camel and Phil Thain took some photos that can be seen, here, when Wayne conducted the maiden flight.
- Some photos received are either unattributed, or are deemed deserving of additional comments. They can be seen at the Bits and Pieces album by clicking here, or, see the list of photos, by page, below: